Friday, September 30, 2011

Welcome October!

I like fall, I say like because I know it leads to winter. Being a Northern Girl I know winters can be long and rough. Now add in a dash to the bus stop with a stroller and a 4 year old. URGH!
This fall we have pumpkins growing!  3 to be exact.

our pumpkins

Fall also brings a fun Holiday, after Thanksgiving, it's Halloween!

Here's a sneak peak!
We are almost certain of our costumes this year.
It's still up in the air whether the baby will be Elmo or a dinosaur...I'm sure I'll post pics when the time comes!
                                                                            Here is a pic of my baby...









1 comment:

  1. Is it just me or is Cole looking a bit like Guy Ritchie??
    http://thebosh.com/archives/2009/01/guy_ritchie_on_the_set_of_sherlock_holmes_london.php

    ReplyDelete