Monday, September 19, 2011

Back 2 work

The time has come for me to return to work. I have had a year off with my second child. The year off has been great, and if I want to continue living and spending the way I do, I have to go back to work! 
Where do I work? well you can guess but I can't tell you. Or men in black suits will come and get you! Just kidding. But I still can't tell you...
Here he is Baby #2, of course this is 1 year ago!











...And here he is at 13 months. Don't let those blue eyes fool you!
Not to be out shined by her baby brother, Baby #1 has just started JK (YAY)! She's a big girl now. Here is a picture of her first day of school! Stay tuned for my next blog...

1 comment:

  1. Well I know where you work so ... does that mean they're coming to take me away? (I hope so!)

    Congratulations on starting your blog! I know you've been wanting to get going on it. It's a lot of fun and I think that you will enjoy it. The good thing about a hobby like this is that it's still here waiting for you, even if you don't always get to it.

    Love you guys!!!
    Auntie Laura :)

    ReplyDelete