Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Family "Sitch"

If you are reading this and don't know me, or you are reading this and you have No idea how our household works...This is how things go down. My husband, who I have yet to mention, and I work around each other. We both work full time jobs, have rotating shifts and rotating days off. Someone is always home and able to care for the children. Which means to other families who don't have this luxury, we save loads of money in child care.
I have yet to see the loads of money? when it shows up I'll take a picture and insert it here.


In the meantime most of my money goes to my ballerina!


Are you still thinking about when my husband and I see each other? Don't worry we have lots of loving Family members for back up!






'Till my next post take care!

1 comment:

  1. Mr."Don't Take My Picture" seems to be quite OK with having his picture actually taken these days.
    *Sigh*-he's growing up. ;p

    Looks like Miss Ballerina has got her moves down pretty good already! :)

    When you find that money, give me some wouldcha!?

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete